The BroadWeigh™ Load Cell Shackle features a high accuracy, precision engineered, load-pin and integrated electronics. This allows load monitoring without the need for time consuming and costly cabling.
Built to withstand the demands of varying environments and weather, the BroadWeigh Load Cell shackle is also equipped with a load centralising bobbin as standard.
- Easy to use
- Shackle with integrated electronics available in two capacities: 4 ¾ tonne (BW-S475) and 3 ¼ tonne (BW-S325)
- Wireless range of up to 800 m (2,600 ft)
- Calibrated and tested in-house
- 5:1 safety factor
- Typical accuracy ±1% of current load or ±25 kg, whichever is greater
- Zero Trim Loss
- Optional 100 channel software
- Fully weatherised, IP67 rated
- Dimensions with electronics – BW-S475 (129 x 126 x 62 mm) BW-S325 (116 x 106 x 62 mm)
Designed to aid rigging professionals on a daily basis, the BroadWeigh wireles load cell shackles offer simple, real-time, effective and accurate load monitoring. It allows users to know the precise loads on any given rigging point, guy wire or hoist in a rigging system. This valuable data enables the rigger to safely distribute weight for indeterminate loads, roof structures, mother-grids as well as indicate alarms to avoid rigging component overload situations.