- Wireless handheld display
- Supports overload and underload warnings for individual shackles, groups of shackles and windspeed sensors.
- Backlit display makes the device usable in low-light environments.
- Reads data from any shackle in range
- Sleep / Wake function
- Local and remote battery and signal indicators
- Fully weatherised (IP67)
This device allows users to perform advanced operations with load shackle readings without the need for a PC and a base station.
BW-HA can be configured to one of the following three operational modes:
- Works straight out-of-the-box
- Shows the nearest shackles with the same radio settings
- Ideal for walking between different stages with the handheld and picking up readings from all shackles independently of other monitoring systems.
- (Up to 24) inputs can be configured separately
- Shackles can be named and have audible warning levels set
- Shackles can be summed together giving totals for a whole structure and individual trusses
- The total can be ‘drilled down’ to allow viewing of individual shackle values
With simple wireless configuration and calibration the licence free 2.4GHz Broadweigh Advanced Wireless Handheld Display (BW-HA) uses direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) radio telemetry technology. This provides high integrity, error free communications and is FCC, ETSI and IC approved.
The devices features a backlit display, which makes it usable in low-light environments.
Broadweigh wireless handheld display BW-HA is powered by a pair of standard alkaline AA batteries and is configured using free BW-Toolkit software which runs on a PC connected to the BroadWeigh base station.